As you will have anticipated we are having to close The Carthouse again. This time from 5th November until we are told we can reopen. This means that the 2 shows of Green Book scheduled for 14th and 22nd November will not take place.
We really appreciated the support we have had in September and October. With full shows (12 people!) and reduced licence fees we have managed to keep our losses down. It was worth opening and hope to be able to continue with the one film shown three times in December and January with a possible mini mountain fest at some point; always hopeful and optimistic.
We are delighted to let you know that due to a positive response from our members survey we are going to open The Carthouse as a trial in September, October & November.
We have spent a lot of time checking out the government & industry guidelines and working out how we can best make it safe for everyone yet still offer the special atmosphere the Carthouse provides.
- We will only accept up to 12 people for each film. Less than 4 will be unviable.
- We will start by showing the 3 films we had to cancel; each film will be shown 3 times – a Tuesday, Saturday & Sunday see individual film pages
- September 15th, 20th and 26th – The Keeper,
- October 6th, 17th and 25th – Woman at War,
- November 3rd, 14th and 22nd – Green Book
- You must pre-book with Carol as usual. When offered a place you will be required to leave the contact details of you and your party as part of our track and trace system. (Mobile numbers and emails)
- Face masks are compulsory and must be worn throughout the entire screening’
- Charges will be the same as before – £3/£5
- There will be a one way system – you will enter through the back entrance. Correct cash should be put in an envelope with your name & contact details & put in the box provided (no change given). Check the seating plan and go through to the cinema where you will be shown your seat.
- Household and bubble groups can sit together; others will be separated by 2metres where possible.
- The ventilation system will be switched on throughout. We are fortunate to have a mechanical system which draws in fresh air and pumps out stale air; there is no recirculation of air in our system.
- Drinks can be brought over from The Manor, (disposable glass or BYO)
- At the end everyone will filter out of the main door.
- Everyone must use the sanitiser provided on entry to and exit from the Carthouse.
- We can accommodate special access needs; just let us know when you book in.
Anyone feeling ill or shielding anyone who is unwell will be asked not to come. Anyone feeling uncomfortable with the arrangements on the night will be offered their seat money envelope back. There will be a minimum of 72 hours between film shows.